Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- Best gear ever #creative #prodykeys #90ies #ftw 😂✊👨🚒 . . . . . . . . . #studiotime #superproducer #studiosetup… https://t.co/JFy5vCJ83r2 days ago
- trying to build momentum for my forthcoming #album #resurrection # 12519track 11/15 'Get Up' https://t.co/CyWRjI26jr https://t.co/pGedbS9kYy3 days ago
- Frohe Ostern, gönnt euch hart! Nur das Beste von decto & flip laney 🐰✊👨🚒 Unser kommendes album könnt ihr hier vorh… https://t.co/IaiJ0ywNHp4 days ago
- Track no. 9 'Close' #resurrection #12519 #gönndir #SoundCloud https://t.co/Bd8qMqGVxt https://t.co/d0gELWzJ3m1 week ago
- Track no. 8 "Smiling Tears" #resurrection #12519 #gönnung #gönnteuch #gönndir #SoundCloud https://t.co/ZxEN5MXbe8 https://t.co/hagdpQxY4f1 week ago
- Track no. 7 'Circles' now also on #SoundCloud #youtube #resurrection #12519 https://t.co/vWhTTUxqhf https://t.co/iIm039CmAN2 weeks ago
- #Scarcity 1/15 tracks of my forthcoming album #resurrection #np #SoundCloud https://t.co/CEHROohHqa https://t.co/WYdgkbGNXl2 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?