Goodies For You
Ableton Live Packs and Device Groups
Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- "We Three Kings" was planned as a remix of the Christmas carol "Three Kings of Orient" by John Henry Hopkins, Jr. P… https://t.co/dcZ0eWjul83 days ago
- Thankful and proud at the same time. Thanks a lot for your support, listening, sharing and giving me feedback. It h… https://t.co/PfWTJIWN6w3 days ago
- #electro #breakbeat #breaks with fliplaney. Even though we are already releasing a track every 3 weeks, we also got… https://t.co/HffvkehTV96 days ago
- One of my favorite work in progress #chillhop #80ies track. Or what's a better fitting genre? . . . . . . . . . .… https://t.co/Y7mf2GE4Ek1 week ago
- In love with this rim shot. Lit 🔥 or shit 💩? And where do you get your drums from? . . . . . . . . #studiotime… https://t.co/psSU8jGzro2 weeks ago
- "We Three Kings" was planned as a remix of the Christmas carol "Three Kings of Orient" by John Henry Hopkins, Jr. P… https://t.co/TJadfCiy483 weeks ago
- Drums at the keys, why do I have a push? 🤣🤦♂️ 'scarcity' out on all platforms 🙌✊👨🚒 #studiotime #superproducer… https://t.co/PXLKLt8bHZ3 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?