The Important Stuff
Goodies For You
Ableton Live Packs and Device Groups
Download by middle-clicking on the pic or right-click “save link as”, enjoy! There are some issues when just clicking on the pic for now, sorry.
Double Dragon 5 (ADG)
Double Dragon ADG 1/2
Double Dragon ADG 2/2
178 Samples from Double Dragon 5. I had to split those up into two drum racks this time, just too many sounds sampled from the game. With a bit of tweaking you get a diverse range of sounds which might be used as kcik drums, snare, perc, bass end even for melodies and chords. Of course you’ll also fin FX in here. Get creating!
Street Fighter 2 (ADG)
Snares and Rim Shots (ADG)
Sounds from da Fortress (ADG)
Mortal Kombat Drum Rack (ALP)
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
- Hat gerade ein Foto gepostet @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/8GAN5Dh9Fe2 months ago
- Just posted a photo @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/SURjNOFMT45 months ago
- Just posted a video @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/Us7q9QELnC9 months ago
- Just posted a video @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/ABFdEfGKrR9 months ago
- Just posted a video @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/UHBk5TNlW09 months ago
- Just posted a photo @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/uKt5SlR2Hp9 months ago
- Just posted a video @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/FGCFKKblPS10 months ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome? Also all the news, gossip and more goodies to come!