Goodies For You
Ableton Live Packs and Device Groups
Download by clicking on the pic, enjoy!
Snares and Rim Shots (ADG)
Sounds from da Fortress (ADG)
Mortal Kombat Drum Rack (ALP)
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
- Shout out to "Dawid Zawiła" for this one! . Nature got no problem with letting go. For us humans it's a different s… https://t.co/CyZOlhLNVU4 days ago
- Next solo release tomorrow, 'letting go'. Happy with my relaxed tunes or would you like harder stuff? 🤔🎧🖖 . . . . .… https://t.co/5OKPY9woTo5 days ago
- Looking for inspiration? Check out my free sample packs on my website https://t.co/tX2TYgZ3Wz (link in bio). Have f… https://t.co/cpTNBI8Pn71 week ago
- Masks, masks, masks. Get 'em and be safe my fellow humans 🖖 https://t.co/G9wJfZsdbh https://t.co/qg7z9OfJxZ2 weeks ago
- Ohhhh, so nice and slow... Who's ready for the drop? 🙌🕺 . . . . . #edm #trap #dubstep #drop #waitforit #studiotime… https://t.co/dbo0etHo2D2 weeks ago
- 80ies style relaxed hop, lit 🔥 or shit 🗑️? . . . . . . #studiotime #superproducer #studiosetup #studioflow… https://t.co/v91iXT1ddi2 weeks ago
- Eq display for your entertainment 😉 lit 🔥 or shit 💩?. . . . . . . #studiotime #superproducer #studiosetup… https://t.co/JpkkhYSFcG3 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?