Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- Delayed Oriental pling electro stuff . . . . . . . . . #orient #oriental #studiotime #producing #musicmaking… https://t.co/s1SUId8rw55 days ago
- Electro breakbeat stuff . . . . . . . . #whatshamacallit #studiotime #producing #musicmaking #superproducer… https://t.co/6nMWvnzpF27 days ago
- #electro #addiction struck again 😉😎🖖 . . . . . . . . . . . . #studiotime #producing #musicmaking #superproducer… https://t.co/NB7ZyJwZ9e4 weeks ago
- Moody choir action in 80ies style relaxed beat 🖖😎 . . . . . . . . . . #trap #80ies #studiotime #producing… https://t.co/Dfe0Am3ZqP1 month ago
- Push, hand and veins in symbiosis 😉😎🖖 . . . . . . . . . #studiotime #producing #musicmaking #superproducer… https://t.co/Rb9ut5WREm1 month ago
- Should I focus on relaxed hip hop beats? 😎🖖 . . . . . . . . . . #studiotime #producing #musicmaking #superproducer… https://t.co/2MYL2Ba9TH1 month ago
- Don't chew gum while recording a Vid or in meetings! 😆🖖😎 . . . . . . . . . #studiotime #producing #musicmaking… https://t.co/QULmjR9JnG1 month ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?