Goodies For You
Ableton Live Packs and Device Groups
Download by clicking on the pic, enjoy!
Snares and Rim Shots (ADG)
Sounds from da Fortress (ADG)
Mortal Kombat Drum Rack (ALP)
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
- After last story poll I'm playing around with more relaxed tunes on my newly created liveset. Lit 🔥 or shit 💩? . .… https://t.co/wXsh5DfaSu3 days ago
- Right before corona started I reopened my liveset to get back to busking. Now restrictions got quite low in Berlin,… https://t.co/Ol8ffkrC9R5 days ago
- #wip great collab with the magnificent mariarojasmusic and fliplaney. Does it get your head nodding? 🙌🕺🖖 . . . . .… https://t.co/EPylHKp7yS1 week ago
- Does this get your groove on? After my first summer day in berlin yesterday its time for some summer vibes 🔊🕺🖖 . .… https://t.co/73WTBqJ9bJ2 weeks ago
- #relaxed #chilled #chillhop #electro #pling #studiotime #superproducer #studiosetup #studioflow #producer #berlin… https://t.co/NgClojw9Nv2 weeks ago
- Found a beat from last year, so far no release plans. How do you like the bass? . . . . . #studiotime… https://t.co/HboQopRUMO2 weeks ago
- #spherical #4onthefloor #edm finish 🎛️ or dump 🗑️? . . . . . #studiotime #superproducer #studiosetup #studioflow… https://t.co/UFZ19RzTLF3 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?