Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- "critical hit" from my forthcoming album is now available on all platforms including... https://t.co/kLyb8HytIf2 days ago
- 'out of control' #workinprogress with fliplaney mariarojasmusic marielchochol . . . #nodyourhead #banger… https://t.co/MpQ7ZoAm5j3 days ago
- 'morphing the city', more relaxed tune with a glitchy dnb part later. Already available on all services 🙂 . . .… https://t.co/2h4VZkGbNH1 week ago
- Next one is now public 🙂 https://t.co/rDjVXNHx3m1 week ago
- Finally on Spotify and the like 🙂 https://t.co/KsZEws9XFY1 week ago
- 'party soldiar' from my current album. Thx to @fbbeatz for his massive shooting skill 🙂 . . . #mini #mobilesetup… https://t.co/HglgAV3xEr1 week ago
- Finally found some time to get some merch online 🙂 https://t.co/rtbxXW8qgT1 week ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?