Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- Tracing out, but now time to get out and enjoy the awesome summer in Berlin. Hope everyone is having a blast 🎉🧘♂️🕺… https://t.co/wzhTNZL5Y02 days ago
- Here is some new #urban #beat for a change, material for the third album? ✊👨🚒 @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/dTKy8o0Bkl4 days ago
- 'A.D.F.' from my album 'urban warrior'. Out on all platforms. Also free on YouTube and soundcloud, enjoy! . . . . .… https://t.co/CWTbNru23u6 days ago
- 'this is decto' a Trappy intro to my first album 'urban warrior' 🕺✊👨🚒 . . . . . . #urbanwarrior #urbanelectro… https://t.co/P6wL6vUGc21 week ago
- 'step forward' from my first album 'urban warrior' is about being brave and having the guts to do shit ✊👨🚒… https://t.co/fIRna7Kgi12 weeks ago
- Unreleased banger created in a coop session with fliplaney. Does it break ya neck? #banger #breakyourneck… https://t.co/ve2kNxBEnG2 weeks ago
- Second part of 'defend the bass' with some four on the floor Action 🕺✊👨🚒 #defendthebass #assaultthebase… https://t.co/MT1V4bzcCE3 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?