Goodies For You
Ableton Live Packs and Device Groups
Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- I love my old glitch tool, unfortunatly in the current version '2' it's totally different. What's your glitch tool?… https://t.co/l3s1bZcHS83 days ago
- Unfinished business ✊👨🚒 https://t.co/gZLh0NxSKi6 days ago
- more stuff from me and my brother from another mother, who saved my life 2017, just around the corner. positiv out… https://t.co/RtIh4NU1Oc1 week ago
- Defend the bass part two. Believe it or not, those are actually my own vocals. Recorded by @maliqworld 🙏🤝🙌 @ Berlin… https://t.co/pMnabJXk7G1 week ago
- Who'd expect some 4 on the floor EDM after this intro? 🙌🕺✊👨🚒 . . . . . . . . . . #edm #4onthefloor #trance #chords… https://t.co/yKRYBCAS3h2 weeks ago
- What is your platform of choice? "Happy Risk" the second child of my long-term (musical) relationship with Flip La… https://t.co/WelJ287V0j2 weeks ago
- I know Flip since highschool. Our musical experiences go back to those years. We developed in different directions… https://t.co/KGW6zpLqyj2 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?