Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- Get up, stand up! Too many reasons for the title of my forthcoming to mention them here. At least this way I have s… https://t.co/xiIooNtBV83 days ago
- 'no pain no gain', as always 😉 more beat vids from the current album. This is a bit #disturbing #disharmonic 🖖😎 .… https://t.co/b0QZ2ASttD1 week ago
- New relaxed beats in da making 🕺😎🖖 . . . . . . #studiotime #producing #musicmaking #superproducer #studiosetup… https://t.co/Ix5uW4GeFm2 weeks ago
- Welcome 'insomnia' to Instagram. Last track on the current album 'urban warrior'. . . . . . . . #studiotime… https://t.co/9EYA9Ixe792 weeks ago
- You seem to like the relaxed ones, right? Flute is a bit off but I enjoyed myself, this time in the kitchen 😜😎👨🍳🖖… https://t.co/bSiHUncO5D2 weeks ago
- Finally 'A.D.F.' got its beat Vid. More on Spotify and the like 💃🕺💖 . . . . . . #studiotime #producing… https://t.co/zIe9iKFzRV3 weeks ago
- I present to you 'step forward'. This one is about being brave, having the guts to step forward and do shit 😉 . .… https://t.co/gnGHwvBxWT3 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?