Hello 2018 – Plans And Current Track “Get Up”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- The "intro" to my current Album 'Urban Warrior' features awesome voice FX samples like U96s "Das Boot" based on Ata… https://t.co/uAIir5LBD12 days ago
- new insight into the making of "resurrection" and "flectomania" now on youtube #makingof #albummakingof… https://t.co/gtw4AyQC9c3 days ago
- I really love this one, it's so powerful, bassy, not bossy and forces you to nod hard on the 1 and 3 😉 https://t.co/xcn2ivd5hb4 days ago
- The most successful track (at least on YouTube) from my current album. Maybe SoundCloud is the horse I should bet o… https://t.co/AxmLwvkDJJ6 days ago
- Sometimes you feel like a dwarf. But things might not be as they seem, get yourself up and be winning.… https://t.co/bSHwTfwSHC2 weeks ago
- OMG, the old setup looks so amateurish. fortunately this has no effect on the quality and "pressure" 😀 https://t.co/1Gka4Vo2jb2 weeks ago
- New Track for the forthcoming album "resurrection" now online. Sometimes you think in circles and there's no easy… https://t.co/wpvCLwhwXP2 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?