Goodies For You
Ableton Live Packs and Device Groups
Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
- Loosing it on this #wip #edm #trap tune 🤣 how do you like the build up and drop? @ Neukölln, Berlin, Germany https://t.co/QB2s551Djn3 days ago
- From chill hop to reggaeton beat, how do you like this mix? Lit 🔥 or shit 💩? . . . . . #studiotime #superproducer… https://t.co/Y9vKQOLmkz6 days ago
- We'll deliver again, straigth to your ears. 16th November, watch out! 😉 https://t.co/EanWBQqh9z1 week ago
- Stunning lighting and camera work of petjagohr ❤️🙌👊 result to usta or YouTube? Unfortunatly we didn't take the time… https://t.co/BsCFjzHXrM2 weeks ago
- if you are more into amazon than spotify, of course our art can also be found there https://t.co/xqOEIISuU8 https://t.co/BI0uLzzpXe2 weeks ago
- I like theese relaxed instrumentals with I nice hiphop beat, should i focus on those? @ Friedrichshain https://t.co/1Cu4Ed8as33 weeks ago
- In this one a played with a short sample using the ableton sampler with looping and arp to create a glitching sound… https://t.co/K522a1stNu3 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?