The Important Stuff
Goodies For You
Ableton Live Packs and Device Groups
Download by clicking on the pic, enjoy!
Snares and Rim Shots (ADG)
Sounds from da Fortress (ADG)
Mortal Kombat Drum Rack (ALP)
Santa & Claus Staying Positive
Making Of “Resurrection” | Glitch Trap Beat “Rockin’ Alive”
Beat “Dwarf” – Brutal Modulated Bass + Amped Guitar
- Sometimes I let myself fall into trippy stuff. Then it's looping time 😊 great distraction and one of the best ways… https://t.co/t6JrMu2e5i3 days ago
- #unfinished #business some #dnb for a change. Finish 💪 or trash 🗑️? . . . . . . #repost #studiotime #superproducer… https://t.co/jJBpAo4qFZ1 week ago
- #couchpotato #minimpk lit 🔥 or shit 💩? . . . . . . . #studiotime #superproducer #studiosetup #studioflow #producer… https://t.co/2wmZiFSRyb1 week ago
- Instead of vocals I'm using @output exhale in this one again. Where do you get your vocals from? 🖖 . . . . . .… https://t.co/6in9pfeoRf2 weeks ago
- Tried a new scale, lit 🔥 or shit 💩? I generally recommend decent headphones or a subwoofer for the full pleasure 😉🖖… https://t.co/gssbAn4Gry2 weeks ago
- now also on beatstars 🙂 they created a great webapp and website integration is super easy too -… https://t.co/eMOtsKc91p3 weeks ago
- This track takes you on a journey to the stars and back. It's a mixture of Electro and Dub. sizzling synth arpeggio… https://t.co/jZWJesLXBB3 weeks ago
decto – Urban Electronic Music
Born and raised in Berlin electro junkie decto survived the old neuköllner ghetto, the hipster-wave and start-up-project-wannabes. Resisting the monotone singer songwriter- and minimal electro movement, he is the last producer standing, staying true to his musical roots by merging hip hop elements with ass kicking dubstep beats, spicing it up with progressive jungle and drum’n’bass tunes. Pharrell Williams meets The Prodigy creating unexpected eargasms. This is decto.
Decto describes himself as an ‘Urban Warrior’ with a hard shell and a soft core. He enjoys producing everything from melancholic melodies to hardcore basses, calling it ‘Urban Electronic Music’. Since 1999 Decto touched several electronic tools, music gear and DAWs. From Fast Tracker and Cubase to Logic and Ableton.
If you like our music support us by buying music, subscribing to the Youtube Channel, liking the page on facebook, licensing tracks or donating via Paypal. Thanks for your support, it means a lot and keeps us going!
Sign up for the Newsletter
You’ll get a free track for subscribing, isn’t that awesome?